Monday, September 21, 2009

My Etsy Shop


Just posted my first item for sale in my Etsy shop, Jessy Ray. I already have seven views and one heart since last night! I have another pair of gloves I'm working on right now, and then I'll be on to working on some felted pillows. I grew up watching my grandma sew, and she would always have needle points for me to work on. I also liked to crochet and had started many a unfinished scarf. But I kind of got away from doing crafty stuff in high school and college, and I'm glad I rediscovered sewing and whatnot as a past-time. It's been really theraputic finding things I love to do outside of work, since work has been very slow lately. It's so relaxing to make stuff without a intended purpose (besides going in my Etsy shop). And it is something interesting to do while my husband watches football all Sunday...

No comments: